Thursday, July 30, 2009

My life, according to Beyonce&Kanye.

Pick Your Artist: Beyonce & Kanye West :)

Are you a male or female: "Suga Mama"/"Hey Mama"

Describe yourself: "Irreplaceable"/"Paranoid"

Describe where you currently live: "World Wide Woman"/"Homecoming"


If you could go anywhere, where would you go: "Sweet Dreams"/"Touch The Sky"


Your best friend is: "Me, Myself & I"/"Amazing"


You and your best friends are: "Single Ladies"/"We Major"


What's the weather like: "Summertime"/"Coldest Winter"


What's your favorite time? "The Closer I Get To You"/"Celebration"


If your life was a tv show, what would it be called: "Deja Vu"/"Everything I Am"


What is life to you: "Speechless"/"Good Life"


Your fear: "Scared of Lonely"/"Addiction"


What is the best advice you have to give: "Listen"/"Breathe In Breathe Out"


How I would like to die: "Disappear"/"I'll Fly Away"


My motto: "Hello"/"I Wonder"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails