Monday, August 10, 2009

JLS rush to Sugababe Keisha's aid

good boys.


hilarious & oh so random!

Locked-out Sugababe Keisha Buchanan found herself caught short whilst wandering around London yesterday when JLS charmer Marvin Humes kindly offered her the use of the boyband's toilet.
Keisha, who had managed to shut herself out of her own home, immediately took Marvin up on her offer. She ran to use their toilet only to find Marvin's bandmate Aston Merrygold already using it, The Sun newspaper reports.
Revealing all using her Twitter page, the Sugababe wrote: "I was so desperate for the toilet I could hardly move.

"I was bouncing around like a mad woman but Marvin let me in.

"I swing the door open only to find Aston using it. How stupid did I feel?"
The JLS boys probably weren't too worried - they have been at number one in the charts for two weeks with their debut single Beat Again.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/113038-keisha-sugababes-jls-relief/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails