Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Story of my life.

It's a rare occasion when I really identify to a song's lyrics, simply because I don't have any experience in love, never got drunk in a club, and certainly have not been shot nine times. I Wanna Have Your Babies by the wonderful Natasha Bedingfield is that song; a song with lyrics I find hilarious and so self-reflecting. I get obsessive & head-over-heels with guys sometimes where I just want to proclaim that I want to have his kids, not in a sexual way, but just wanting to have kids with fine/beautiful dads! The lyrics state exactly what I feel about some people:

Trust me it would scare you if you knew what was goin' on in my brain/Trust me it would scare you that I've picked out the church, all the schools, all the names/If you knew it was all about you, every wish, every candle, every coin in a fountain/Trust me it would scare you

Enjoy the wonderful song below! I love Natasha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails