Friday, October 16, 2009

hi lovely readers!

I've been MIA, dealing with school & life's randomness. Here's my week in a nutshell:
  • I got a volunteer position in a hospital's emergency room! & I'm excited! Let's see how I can balance this and school...
  • I get the results for my TB skin test (mandatory for the job, of course) and I am POSITIVE! wtf. I nearly cried when the nurse told me. So, I've been exposed to TB & it's dormant in my lungs supposedly? Obviously I don't have TB, but I had to get a chest x-ray to make sure I don't have the disease.
  • In lighter news, Raq-C of Latino 96.3 fame shouted me out on air this week! I sent the station a text saying I loved it even though I'm not Latina and that's what's wonderful about the station and whatnot, & I get a text from the dj saying she'll give me a shout out! lol, I was really excited. It's the 2nd time I've been on the radio (Power 106 being the other)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails