Tuesday, October 6, 2009

So, when shall I pay a visit to Brazil?!

OR
Brazil is going to have some aaaamazing couple of years ahead of them! Not only is the South American country hosting the 2014 WORLD CUP (!!!!), the country was given the honor of hosting the 2016 Summer Olympics, the 1st South American country everrrr! So exciting! This too is exciting for me. I obviously have to visit Brazil during one of these once-in-a-lifetime events! If everything goes my way (education, relationship & financial wise), then there is no doubt that the beautiful country of Brazil will see my face. But it's all a matter of when. 2014--when I'm 24--to travel around the country & watch glorious football matches & even more glorious football players and native Brazilians?? OR 2016--when I'm 26 (so old)--to witness the world coming together in South America for the first time, support Ethiopia from the stands AND watch all the gymnastics and football I want (LOL at me thinking I can afford all this)? The answer seems obvious, but it's fun to keep my options open... Who wants to join me?! :)

All I know is that come 2012, THIS is where I'll be for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails