Monday, October 5, 2009

A Spice Girls reunion?!


PLEASE SAY IT'S TRUE!

There are rumors swirling around that the Spice Girls are talking about getting back together for a full-fledged reunion... the catch? Posh Spice will not be joining, as in deems her recent found success in the fashion world more important than the group that enabled her to get to that point in the first place. Alright Vicky (she hated that nickname if you remember from Spice World). I personally wouldn't care if Posh was included in the tour or not. Well, actually... Although it would not be the same, Posh not being there will most definitely not worsen my experience. If it was anyone else, that would have been a different story! Anyhoo, I really hope they go through with their plans because I missed their amazing reunion concert back in 2007. I have a deep connection to the Spice Girls & their franchise, if you will. They essentially were my childhood (along with N*Sync, BSB, S Club 7, Michael Jackson & Nickelodeon, of course). The only thing that I don't get is why they are planning this next set of tours so soon. There was so much hype the previous time; will it be the same this time? I'm not complaining but I'm sure music critics will be!

http://www.theweek.com/article/index/101215/A_Spice_Girls_reunion_minus_Victoria_Beckham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails