Monday, November 2, 2009

album covers review!

Graffiti by Chris Brown - Why are his pants too tight? I know Chris can't play the guitar... The random characters on the bottom right corner look like the cartoons from Space Jam! What does outer space have to do with anything? Oh Chris... It's definitely not cohesive in any way (much like this review).

Rated R by Rihanna - I hope her album isn't as brooding/depressing as her cover. It's unnecessarily dark & off-putting. I don't like it. Isn't it crazy that this is the same girl below? Can being bright and happy and UN-mysterious get you anywhere these days?

For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert - He said it was campy & I must agree. I love love love Adam and I really think this album shot is crazy amazing, but it doesn't work for me. This is too specific... It portrays Adam as this flamboyant, glam rock artist, which I don't think he completely is. I just think it's too much for a first album. But I love the picture! Can't wait for his album!

JLS by JLS - I LOOOOVE the idea of four different covers on their album! Complete with their respective "colors"! Oh how much I like them. Though these covers aren't their real album cover, it's such a cute idea to do this. Obviously I'd get the Marvin Humes cover (the fine one on the green cover, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails