Friday, January 22, 2010

On to the next one...


Gah, I feel so late on news & I should have posted this a while ago... but here's the revealing interview done on 1-13-10 where Jay-Z spoke with Angie Martinez of Hot 97 about claims that he is a “devil worshiper”:

“I don’t know where it started. I don’t know where it came from. I really think
it’s really silly. For the record, I of course believe in God, but I believe in
one God. If people must know my religious beliefs, I believe in one God.
I don’t believe in religion. I don’t believe in Christians or Muslims.

I think all that separates people. I think it’s one God. I think it’s all the
same God, and I don’t believe in Hell. But as far as God, of course I believe in
God. Am I a part of some sect or cult? That sounds stupid to me. It’s like
ignorant to even say, and umm… I guess that’ll be the last time I address that.
It’s ignorant to me”

So, the dude isn't religious. That's good to know, so those lames who perpetuate stupid rumors about him being a devil worshiper can stop! Ugh, & those "subliminal messages" heard when his songs are played in reverse! It sounds like I'm a Jay-Z stan (I'm definitely not)-- I'm just a stan of not creating rumors! Don't know how Beyonce can live with him.... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails