Friday, February 5, 2010

allow me to reintroduce myself.

A - AVAILABLE: single and not looking... the best ones come when you're not looking :)
B - BIRTHDAY: july 22
C - CRUSHING ON: no one significant at the moment...
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: apple juice.
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: God.
F - FAVORITE SONG : one for each mood.
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: sour gummy worms!
H - HOMETOWN: los anjealous.
I - IN LOVE WITH: music & passions.
J - JUGGLE: aspects of my life.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: nope.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: just to the bay area.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1 sister.
O - ONE WISH: health.
P - PERSON YOU TALKED TO LAST: my sister.
R - REASON TO SMILE: i'm healthy, happy, and my family is amazing.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: seasons of love - 'rent' cast!
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 10 something :)
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: peach
W - WORST HABIT: being judgemental
X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: besides teeth stuff... for my lungs... & maybe my heart? don't remember.
Y - YOYOS: i miss those!
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: cancer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails