Saturday, February 13, 2010

we are the world.

ooooookay. all that anticipation for nothing really. smh. Seriously we are in 2010, couldn’t they step their technology game up?! With that copy & pasted MJ and Janet segment! And the Fergie part too! that made me laugh… what made me laugh harder was Wyclef with his vibrato... I don’t even know what to call it, lmao that was hilarious though! doing too much... Jennifer Hudson & Pink were amazing as usual. The rapping part sounded like it was LL Cool J completely (why was Nipsey Hussle there?…) and T-Pain and Lil’ Wayne’s parts were not cute… There could have potentially been so many amazing and iconic parts, if they had let the right singers sing. YEARS from now when we look back at this, I’m sure many of the stars in this video will have fizzled out (Nicole from PCD, Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, half of those rappers, etc.). I wish all the artists wearing shades didn’t wear them out of respect to the reason behind the song. I think it would have been more personal if we could have seen their eyes! #justsayin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails