Saturday, February 6, 2010

bi bandwagon!

What do all of these women have in common?!
They're all bisexual, of course! I'm not gonna state any personal opinions here cuz I might get in trouble, but I will say that I don't understand the amount of young celebrities saying they're bi. It completely seems like a trend, though I don't understand why being bi is a trend. It's just all getting really annoying when these girls are saying that "oh humans can like any human, blah blah". Just keep it to yourself, 'yall. You won't gain any cool points for what you're saying.

Katy Perry said, “I have a soft spot for women — I’m not afraid of it. Some women walk into the room, and they’re so beautiful and you’re like, ‘I wanna smell you,’ you know? I have certain girlfriends who I just think are the most angelic, beautiful creatures. And if any of my boyfriends ever fail me, I’ll turn to them!”

Fergie said, "Just because I enjoy women doesn’t mean I’m allowed to have affairs in my relationship. I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it’s with girls, so there is a rule there."

Rihanna said,“All humans are born with the ability to be attracted to both sexes. I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl.”

Lady Gaga said, “The fact that I’m into women, they’re all intimidated by it,” she explains. “It makes them uncomfortable. They’re like, ‘I don’t need to have a threesome. I’m happy with just you.’”

Ke$ha said, "I like people. I wouldn't say I'm gay or straight - I don't like labelling things anyway. I just like people."

Megan Fox said, "I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual."

Amber Rose said, " I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man."

Amy Winehouse said, "'So what? I like girls as well. I have had relationships with other women but that doesn't mean I don't still love Blake. There is something about being with a woman that is very satisfying. I don't care what people think about me being bi - I do what feels good."

*all the quotes are from magazines or respected websites. still, the truth always comes straight from the person's mouth... so video interviews are the best way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails