Wednesday, March 10, 2010

aaaaand this is why I love Gabourey Sidibe.

Nevermind dumbass Howard Stern's appaling comments about the OSCAR NOMINATED starlett: "There's the most enormous, fat black chick I've ever seen. She is enormous. Everyone's pretending she's a part of show business and she's never going to be in another movie. She should have gotten the Best Actress award because she's never going to have another shot. What movie is she gonna be in? Oprah's another liar, a filthy liar. She's telling an enormous woman the size of a planet that she's going to have a career"

'Cuz Gabby already is lined up to appear on the new Showtime series 'The C Word' and her next big-screen appearance will be opposite Zoe Kravitz in the drama 'Yelling to the Sky.' That's right.

Why I love her is because she is CONFIDENT. More confident than I am & ever was... and it's inspiring!!

For instance, in response to Chris Rock grabbing her butt at the NAACP Image Awards a couple weeks ago, she said this: "Some dudes gotta have it – it’s my own fault for being too damn fine." ha!

& recently on the Oscars red carpet, when asked about Gerard Butler by Access Hollywood, the actress said this (IN FRONT OF MR. BUTLER!): "I'd hit that. I'm not ashamed. I'd hit that. I'm sorry." lol! You go girl! Being that Gerard Butler is one of my main celeb crushes, I say MAZEL TOV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails