Monday, June 7, 2010

I.WANT.I.WANT.I.WANT!! World Cup Edition!

To bad this isn't on sale and it's for the Dutch team, but THIS IS SO AMAZING!! Wish this was available and for other countries as well (ahemSPAINahem). Whatevs, I'd take Robin van Persie's! This is just too cool! source

I've been dying to get these shirts and they finally will be on sale at MANGO stores starting June 10th! They are seen on football players in the "Waka Waka" music video out now! :) Proceeds go to the Barefoot Foundation, founded by Shakira, to expand early childhood education initiatives in South Africa! source

This shirt I'm actually 100% buying! ONTD_football created it of course (yay ladies!) and proceeds go to Plan, an international organization that promotes child rights to end child poverty (it's an org that Iker Casillas actively supports!). A shirt with my love Iker & a way to donate to a great cause?! Double win. source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails