Monday, June 7, 2010

[lol] The Human Super-ego.

super-ego: noun, plural -gos. the part of the personality representing the conscience, formed in early life by internalization of the standards of parents and other models of behavior.

The human’s super-ego is comical, stubborn and justifiable. I have learned so much in a short time and have taken progressive, real steps toward losing that super-ego. Towards realizing no one really cares, how much I’m really worth and that there are many bumps along the road… but you have assistance all throughout and the fact that a finish line is waiting for you. No matter how long it takes.


this is a post from my old blog 21st century life. Thank God for me not being in this point of my life anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails