Wednesday, July 7, 2010

oh hi.

I've been disgustingly MIA from my blog... blame it on the World Cup. But, I will now interrupt my daily non-posting to bring to you the disturbing news of Cristiano Ronaldo becoming a father. What in the actual hell does this mean?! I know CRon is absolutely wonderful with children and I have no doubts that he will be a great father. But is he ready (personally, heeellll no he isn't ready)?? Me thinks he needs to let go of his whoreish habits (he now has a real gf, so that's a good start) and stay focused on what's important. Sure, this doesn't work for everyone (see John Terry, most of the EPL actually, etc) but as high-profiled as Cristiano is, he needs to prove haters wrong by showing he can be a great dad. Now, I would have preferred that the child had his mother present in his life but times have changed, I guess. :/

Here's the facebook status he made (he also tweeted it and his managment confirmed it):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The best part of this hot mess is the brilliance of tumblr users who created hilarious macros for this situation... starring one of my fave OTP/bromances: Krika/Cristikaka/etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

LOL I love the internet :) basically, I hope to have regular posting after Sunday. Back to freaking the eff out over this match in 10 hours!!!!!!!!!!!:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails