Wednesday, August 18, 2010

LOL bye bish - Dr. Laura To END Radio Show After N-Word Rant

Dr. Laura Schlessinger announced Tuesday night that she would end her radio show following her N-word rant on air last week.

"My contract is up for my radio show at the end of the year and I've made the decision not to do radio anymore," she told Larry King. "The reason is I want to regain my First Amendment rights. I want to be able to say what's on my mind and in my heart and what I think is helpful and useful without somebody getting angry, some special interest group deciding this is the time to silence a voice of dissent and attack affiliates, attack sponsors. I'm sort of done with that."


Dr. Laura emphasized that she is "not retiring" but rather just ending her radio show.
"I'm not retiring, I'm not quitting, I feel energized actually," she said. "Stronger and freer to say the things that I believe need to be said for people in this country."


bahahaha First Amendment rights?!? You surely used your First Amendment rights to say whatever the hell you wanted on PUBLIC radio, yes. And everyone else used it as well when they blasted you with their opinions about your words and your all-around foolery. I never liked your RUDE ass after hearing your radio show for a couple of years, and I surely still don't like you. LOL & "I've made the decision not to do radio anymore" is code for "I actually got fired but I can conveniently say I am choosing to leave now that incidentally my contract will be up." Ugh, I'm sure she'll get hired by SIRIUS Radio or XM or something. You'll have tons of opportunities to exercise your First Amendment rights there hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails